Friday, December 23, 2011

god jul!!

we are all very excited as Christmas is getting closer (: we went skiing on thursday (WOOHOO!! I will try to get some photos up asap) and helped set up the (REAL!) Christmas tree tonight. we also ate some traditional norwegian 'rice pudding' thing for dinner which was YUM!! I have so much more to write about but we have been super busy and I'm always so tired when we get home :P I will try to fill you all in on what I've missed very soon (:

oh and these biscuits are called 'pepperkake' and are a WAY yummier version of gingerbread that I have fallen in love with and chels&I made today. not surprisingly she was much better at decorating so these ones are hers (:

missing you all, especially as christmas gets closer!! much love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment